Walk away with actionable insights to maximise your cybersecurity dollars and current cybersecurity.
Resource allocation has been a timeless problem in business management and is especially applicable when it comes to improving cybersecurity for your business.
The budget size is limited. Security talent is scarce and expensive. There seems to be a never-ending list of cybersecurity technologies and software to stack in your IT systems. Meanwhile, there is a flood of cyber risk at every corner of the business.
How can we cut through the saturation of noise from media, endless vendors, information online and buzz words?
This talk will help business leaders gain insights on:
- Their current cybersecurity capabilities
- How to identify cyber risks relevant to their business objectives
- How to prioritise which security actions
- Realistic viewpoint of security from a business context
- Tips to maximise security dollars
If there are any questions around your business’s cybersecurity, please bring them along. We are more than happy to advise you.
Who Should Attend:
- CEO, COO, CFO, Partner
- Founder, Director, VP
- CISO, CTO, CIO