Phishing is one of the largest sources of cyberattacks, with 32% of all breaches involving phishing attacks. In order to protect your organisation from phishing threats we recommend XSurflog, a protection and monitoring service specific to these types of attacks.
XSurflog protects your employees and provides visibility and insight to help your IT team manage potential threats. Here are some of the ways that this software can protect your business from a cyber attack:
- Detecting and Blocking Phishing Links from Email, Social Media, PDFs, Documents and Websites
- Monitoring employee website usage for security risks, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Improving the quality of your security investigations post-breach
- Gaining additional visibility into website and phishing link attacks
- Aligning with Australian and international cybersecurity compliance standards
We often recommend a comprehensive package that includes phishing protection, training, and password manager to get the most impact for the smallest price. Contact us to learn more about XSurflog and other measures we can implement to protect your organisation.