With the number of cyber attacks continuing to grow, and estimates that cybercrime will cost the world $10.5 trillion annually by 2025, organisations must invest in infrastructure and support that protects their critical systems.
The cyber threat continues to change, with phishing, ransomware, and credential compromise serving as significant attack vectors in recent years. This means that businesses need to be as agile as possible, adapting to the evolving security landscape.
While there are are countless security challenges, here are some top cybersecurity challenges your organisation should prioritise:
- Security infrastructure to accommodate shift to hybrid and remote work environments
- Supply chain attacks and attacks through third-party vendors
- Weaponization of firmware technology and IoT devices
- Evolution and sophistication of ransomware attacks
- 5G-related security risks
- Nation-state and defense-related attacks
- Cybersecurity staffing challenges
- API attacks
Vertex Cyber Security is here to support your organisation’s continued work to its cyber resiliency, with our range of cybersecurity support services. Contact us to learn more.