While last month was Cyber Security Awareness Month, it’s important to be cyber smart year round. With the number of cyber attacks growing, organisations need to take precautions to avoid a devastating breach that could lead to several days (or weeks) of downtime or thousands of dollars to remediate.
Here are some steps your business can take to strengthen your security posture:
- Train your employees on how to detect phishing or other social engineering attacks
- Hire a top cyber professional to test and update your system through Penetration Testing
- Maintain a password manager so that all accounts can have unique login passwords
- Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) whenever possible, across all systems
- Backup your company data regularly and have redundancies in place
- Ensure that devices and applications are regularly patched and updated
If you’re looking to level up your cybersecurity and feeling overwhelmed, hire a trusted vendor with years of experience and relevant certifications. Contact us today to discuss how Vertex can meet your company’s security needs.